fastener noun [C] /'faes-e-ner/
- any of various devices for holding together two objects or parts sometimes required to be separate.
Bolts, Screws, Socket Products, Rivets, Threaded Rod, Nuts, Washers, Weld Studs, Cable Ties, Blind Steel Connectors, Pins & Clips
anchor noun [C] /'ang-ker/
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
Bolting Anchors, Mechanical Concrete/Block/Stone Anchors, Drywall Anchors, Wood Anchors, Adhesive Anchors
abrasives noun [C] /uh-brey-siv, -ziv/
- any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
Sanding Belts, Grinding Wheels, Cut-off Wheels, Wire Wheels, Burrs, Pads/Rolls/Emery
cutters noun [C] /kuht-er/
- a machine, tool, or other device for cutting.
Steel Drilling, Annular Cutters & Accessories, Hole Saws, Jig Saw Blades, Recips, Augers, Router Bits, Concrete Drills
- for hanging pipe and materials from ceilings and walls.
Uni-Strut & Accessories, Pipe Hanging Accessories, AWWA T-Head Bolts
electrical adjective [C] /ih-lek-tri-kuh l/
- concerned with electricity.
Solid & Stranded Wire, Connectors, Terminals, Heat Shrinks, Disconnects, Fuses, Wire Nuts, Wire Ties, Power Cords & Adapters
chemicals noun [C] /kem-i-kuh l/
- a substance produced by or used in a chemical process.
Threadlocker, Putty, Sealants & Gasker Makers, Hand Cleaners, Adhesives
fittings noun [C] /fit-ing/
- anything provided as equipment, parts or supply.
Brass Fittings, Steel Fittings, Pipe Fittings, Hydraulic Fittings, Flareless Fittings, Elbows & Plugs
tools noun [C] /tool/
- an implement, especially one held in the hand, as a hanmmer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
Power Tools & Spyder Speciality Tools